We are Christine & Justin!
Wisconsin Elopement Photographers who believe your wedding day & photographs should be filled with your personalities!
Hannah and her sunfilled fall Outdoor Branding Session in Madison, Wisconsin, was a DREAM! Seriously the light, her calm energy, and how she could be herself! Which was fully reflected in her photos! Hannah wanted images to create calm and softness as she is starting a meditation app and podcast targeting humans in their 20s.
When we talked about her business direction, she wanted a place where younger adults could go, talk about their feelings and heal their trauma. Heal that trauma before it causes damage in their lives. Many of us don’t realize there was trauma in our lives or stresses growing up until we are in our 30s.
We go from being children in our home to being thrown into the deep end right after high school. You are taken from a place where you have boundaries into a wide-open place. It can be scary! Hannah wants to create a safe space for you to go and learn from yourself and grow into a beautiful human being. I am excited to see this beautiful human grow!
Let’s get to know her:
Heart to Heart with Hannah / Wise Puppy (Podcast)
You are worthy and perfect exactly as you are in this moment, with all of your neuroses and misplaced judgments. From this grounded perspective, we can move forward with clarity. How you are is equally if not more important than what you do. Slow down. Let it all catch up to you. And then let it go. Again and again and again, let it go.
People should feel awake, connected, supported, peaceful, forgiven, and inspired. I will attract those interested in all-natural methods of coping with life, people looking for alternatives to the medical model which seeks to treat symptoms (meanwhile creating more and more side effects) rather than getting to the root issue (90% of the time, it’s the mind, the heart, and/or the gut, the other 10% is limitations due to other people.)
I teach people simple, practical, and relatable ways to not only cope with life but find inspiration, connection, and joy in life by developing a sense of meaning and purpose using mindfulness, integrative/holistic health, and positive psychology.
1. “Treat everyone you meet like they’re God in drag,” Ram Dass
2. “Never take advice from someone who isn’t happier or more content than you.” My meditation teacher, Richard.
3. Emotions are like tunnels. You have to go all the way through them to get to the light.
1. Self-care is a matter of public health.
2. Why you do something is equally as, if not more important than, what you do. Ground yourself in your values and choose wisely.
3. Oh, and that thing you’ve been holding over yourself, those thoughts you keep tucked away in your subconscious, those memories and experiences that make you shudder and weep… that’s where the gold is, that’s where the most excellent teachings lie. You are forgiven. You can move forward more refined and with grace.
4. We see things through the lens of how we feel in the moment. If nothing else, have faith in the process.
Hair by Midwest Beauty House